Weapon | Dan-Ball Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia
A weapon is an item in Stick Ranger. It is used by characters to attack.
This shows a Long Sabel with a Berserk Card 3 and a Yellow Crystal 3 attached as compo items.02:27
Stick Ranger - 17th Weapons
The video shows the 17th weapon for all classes except Rings which should give a clear presentation on how weapons work.
Weapons can be acquired via the Shop or from enemies. All weapons have slots that allow compo items to be attached to the weapon. Weapons dropped from enemies can hold 2 compo items, while weapons bought from the shop can hold only 1 compo item (excluding some versions of weapons found in the Resort). The second slot is filled with a grey-coloured X (which displays "NG" upon rollover), and no compo items may fit into that slot.
When a player hovers the mouse cursor on a weapon, regardless if placed in the inventory or equipped, the weapon menu will display its stats, as well as two black boxes at the bottom, representing the two compo item slots of a weapon. If the weapon has a compo item attached, it will be displayed in their respective boxes with the name of the compo item, otherwise the box will be blank and the word "none" is displayed.
Some weapons have bonus attacks or effects, displayed below the "range" value in the weapon menu. Often, MP is required to activate these bonus attacks. Such weapons are known as magical weapons, and while they can be used without MP, the weapon will not be as effective. Magical weapons are usually of an elemental type. Magicians, Priests, and Gunners do not have any magical weapons, as they do not use MP at all.
Weapons with Usage Cost
The only weapons which have usage costs are guns. All guns (except for the starting gun) use bullets which cost gold. It is therefore advised to keep the starting gun at all times, as those bought in the shop only allow one compo item instead of two. Gold is deducted from the player every time the gunner fires a shot. The amount of gold which has to be paid can be reduced by spending SP into MAG, down to a minimum of $1 per shot. Once out of gold, the Gunner still walks into shooting range of the enemies (if auto-move is enabled) and will attempt to shoot, but no bullets appear.
Each character is automatically equipped with a starting weapon upon creation of a new game. Each individual character class has its unique set of weapons that are unequippable by other classes. For example, a Sniper may only use bows, while a Boxer may only use gloves. Thus, weapons can be classified according to the characters that can equip them.
Weapons can also be classified according to the depth at which they are found in the game. This is particularly useful when dealing with the Shop - the deeper in the game a weapon is found, the later it will be unlocked for sale in the Shop and the more expensive it will be. Hence, "1st Weapons" refer to the starting weapons, while "34th Weapons" refer to the weapons found deepest in the game (so far). All "19th Weapons" are Resort weapons, and can only be found at the Junk Shop. The Mountaintop (MT) weapons are not counted into the order as they are only available to Snipers and Gunners to avoid confusion that the other classes have missing weapons.
Weapon ListNote: So far, all starting (1st) weapons are physical weapons.
Stick Ranger - Walkthrough, Tips, Review
Dan-Ball, creators of the Powder Game sandbox games, as well as many other simple, cute Java games, are appealing to the traditional RPG fan with their recent offering Stick Ranger. If you recall Irritation Stickman, the controls are roughly the same, although the pacing is drastically different.
Create your four-character party by assigning a class to each member—there are the Boxer, the Gladiator, the Sniper, the Magician, and the Priest—and send them on their way through stages with austere backdrops, fighting stick figure monsters for gold, items, weaponry and experience, not forgetting to grab little rice balls to restore HP, of course. You may interfere as you see fit by dragging them around the screen and managing equipment. Note that to exit an area, you have to drag (or, as I like to do, fling) a stickman to (at) the exit.
The in-game option menu allows you to turn off the autopilot on any character, leaving it to stand slack-jawed as the rest of the party marches on. And you can access the World Map at any time to run away, crying, to the nearest town (although this nullifies your progress through the area you left).
The town is what you'd expect in a game of this nature: a store with stuff that's inferior to what you find in the field, an inn that heals all wounds, and… citizens? Nope, but there's a Book o' Information you must pay an exorbitant fee to read from. And leveling up is accomplished by clicking the plus sign next to one of four stats (HP, strength, dexterity and magic) you wish to upgrade. All the makings of a fun, if standard, RPG.
Analysis: Stickman Ranger is certainly physically accessible; the controls are simple, and things move slowly enough that even the most impaired of hands can operate it with minimal risk of total party kills.
Score one point for Dan-Ball there, but, to be blunt, I don't feel like it delivers on the fun. Stick Ranger feels an awful lot like an ant farm with the trappings of an RPG. Sure, you get to do all the RPG work, but you barely figure into the combat—maybe you drag a guy over to food or smack them into some gold, but it's mostly their game. It's hard to feel involved in a game that runs on autopilot, especially one so abstract.
The stripped-down look of Dan-Ball games usually lends to their simple charm, especially in the more toy-like games, Powder Game being a perfect example. It also works well in silly, action-oriented games, where you hardly even notice your character. But it unfortunately alienates the player in an RPG, a type of game in which your rapport with the characters is vital.
Still, as you invest more time in it, the item system is detailed, the combat is more or less balanced, and the world map is quite large. These are merits not to be overlooked.
Whether you like Stickman Ranger depends on what you're looking for. If you like RPG item management, or exploration, but you can take or leave the hack'n'slash action, Stickman Ranger will suit you fine. If you really need to feel involved with your characters, you will find it less than satisfying.
Funnyman - Most RPGs work by meticulously balancing the three S's: Story, Skill, and Statistics. The Story involves you emotionally, mastering the required Skill keeps you busy, and the Statistics give you a sense of accomplishment as they grow. If any of the three fail, it can be fatal to the game.
Stick Ranger takes this finely-tuned technique and throws it out the window. This is a game about Statistics, with only the thinnest veneer of Story and Skill. The game becomes an upwards spiral, with nothing to distract you from the sense of accomplishment when you gain a level or pick up a new item. Like mySQLgame, Stick Ranger strips the genre down to its bare essentials, and it works. If you're looking for a game that pulls at your heartstrings, this isn't it. But if level grinding is one of your guilty pleasures, give it a try.
Play Stick Ranger
Class | Dan-Ball Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia
The "Player's Class Selection", shown when a new game is started. The selected characters are in the upper row. The classes from which the player can choose from are in the lower row. From right to left: a Gladiator, a Sniper and a Boxer was selected. The fourth character at the left is still unassigned.
A class (or profession) is an attribute of a character in Stick Ranger. It determines the starting weapon of a character, the weapons a character can equip as well as the stats that increase when SP is invested. Each class has its strengths and weaknesses.
List of classes
There are 8 classes overall. Every class has pros and cons, which are listed below.
A pro [+] means that the class has a certain strength. A neutral [=] fact means that the class can either be beneficial or detrimental depending on the setup and situation the player is in. A con [-] indicates a weakness that the class has.
- [+] Fastest class in the game (lowest AGI)
- [+] Great DPS
- [+] Intense magical attacks
- [=] Can't handle big mobs well (unless using the Sonic Gloves, equipping an Explosion's Card, having extremely high DPS, and/or having very intense magical attacks like Spark Gloves)
- [=] Requires a good amount of MP (especially Charge Punch 5)
- [-] Lowest range in the game (range of 15), that can only be increased indirectly with a Big Card
- [-] Most flying enemies can kill them easily unless supported by a ranged character
- [-] Most eels are hard to defeat because they will swim away quickly (unless supported by a ranged character or other melees)
- [+] Can handle mobs well
- [+] Twice (or more) the range of a Boxer
- [+] Flexible min-max AT range
- [=] Requires a good amount of MP
- [=] Jumps and gets closer to the enemy while attacking
- [=] Has a medium amount of range for melee characters, which can only be increased by the Long Sword's Card and Katana's Card
- [-] Most magical effects are not so intense compared to Boxers and Whippers
- [-] Can't handle single enemies well compared to other melee characters
- [-] Most swords do not accept the Bullet's Card
- [+] High Range that can be increased with STR
- [+] MP efficient
- [+] Powerful Poison and Fire attacks
- [=] Reliable but low AT (can be increased with DEX and Red/Yellow Crystal)
- [=] Extremely effective at dealing with enemies far away but less effective at defeating nearby enemies (except for using Shot type bows, or at extreme close range)
- [-] Enemies can dodge slower attacks
- [-] Limited weapon types available
- [-] Attacks can be blocked by the terrain (unless using the Pierce's Card, Fire Shot, Pierce Arrow or Flame Shot)
- [+] Can be both supportive or damaging
- [+] Intense magical effects
- [+] Does not require MP
- [+] Attacks usually come with many bullets
- [+] Most orbs start with a decent range (usually 80 or 90)
- [=] Many orbs are good at dealing with many enemies at once, but are less effective against single enemies.
- [-] High AGI (can be improved with DEX/Quick's Card to some extent)
- [-] Some attacks can be blocked by the terrain
- [+] Can increase AT and Defense of all characters within the range of the Priest
- [+] Range can be improved with MAG and/or a Catapult's Card
- [+] Most staves' attacks ignore terrain and cannot miss
- [+] Can handle mobs well for most staves
- [+] Long staves start with high range
- [+] Does not require MP
- [+] Has weapons of all 6 types
- [=] Attacking mobs very close together with some staves results in one of the enemies taking all the damage and the other(s) taking none (except when using staves that deal splash damage)
- [=] Most staves start with mid range (usually 70)
- [-] Most staves have low AT and weak magical effects (except for example some late-game Poison/Thunder staves)
- [-] High AGI (80-90) which can only be lowered with Quick's Card
- [-] Most staves can't handle single enemies well
- [-] Lower vertical range than other classes
- [-] Lower LP multiplier in VS mode
- [+] High AT at medium range of usually 50 or 60
- [=] Various AGI ranges for different guns
- [=] Few but powerful magical weapons
- [-] Burns money on most guns (except the starting gun)
- [-] Most attacks are blocked by terrain (unless equipped with a Pierce's Card or weapons that have piercing projectiles such as Laser Gun)
- [-] Cannot increase range without using the Catapult's Card, however can be ineffective for some guns depending on the level of the card as the projectiles eventually disappear after a short distance or crash on the ground due to gravity before reaching the enemy (can be fixed with a Reflection Card for Cannon like Weapons).
- [-] Lower LP multiplier in VS mode
- [+] Intense magical effects
- [+] Can increase amount of projectiles of magical attacks without using a Bullet's Card (when using a Bullet's Card, the effect is calculated after the increment by the Bullet statistic)
- [+] High range compared with other melee characters, which can be increased indirectly with the Big Card
- [+] Can attack flying enemies easily with certain weapons
- [+] Can attack mobs like a Gladiator
- [+] Has weapons of all 6 types
- [=] When the character makes an attempt to attack an enemy and misses, it is possible to drag the Whipper to a flying enemy high in the air and hurting them by just the ball of the whip touching the enemy (will not work when travelling to another room)
- [-] Most whips have low Physical AT
- [-] Whips require very high MP
- [-] Most whips have low accuracy
- [+] Fairly intense magical effects
- [+] Has better range than average Gunner
- [+] Rings fly around the target, hitting all enemies around it
- [+] All rings penetrate through terrain and enemies, damaging them as the ring returns to the Angel
- [+] Has more LP than the other ranged classes
- [+] Has a decent DPS for ranged characters (e.g. with the Fire God)
- [=] Can increase amount of rings with DEX and Ring's Card, with a maximum amount of 6
- [=] Most rings act like Fire-type weapons (can linger around and pierce enemies), even though its elemental type might not necessarily be Fire
- [=] Rings have a unique system for how frequently a ring can damage enemies during its flight. Most rings have an ability to hit enemies 2 times per second for each ring. This rate is independent from AGI and thus cannot be increased with a Quick's Card.
- [-] Weapons require an intense amount of MP; many more than whips, especially Charge Chakram 6 with 600 MP (highest in the game so far)
- [-] Cannot increase range without using a Catapult's Card
- [-] Rings must come back to the angel before being thrown again, making Quick's Card not very useful (unless having high DEX and/or a low range, and/or is attacking a large spreaded group of enemies)
Selecting classes for a team
When starting a new game, the player's first task will be to assign a class to each of the four characters. Thereafter, the characters' classes may not be changed. Typical recommendations to new players for the class selection are:
- Choose four different classes.
- Or, at least one character should have a melee class (Boxer/Gladiator/Whipper), which is good against fast ground enemies, and at least one character should have a ranged class (Sniper/Magician/Priest/Gunner/Angel), which is good against slower, flying enemies.
- The Priest is also recommended because of its supportive aura, but a 4 Priest team is not the best choice since it has low damage in the beginning, but, it can become very strong later.
- If the team is going to have two melee characters, it's suggested to have a Boxer and a Gladiator/Whipper. The Boxer can serve as a living shield (also known as "wall"/"tank") while the Gladiator or the Whipper can safely deal with any mobs by attacking behind it. The same effect can be accomplished with the Gladiator and Angel.
- Beginners are not recommended to have more than 1 Gunner as it's easy to run out of money. Players should always keep the starting gun in case they run out of money. Blue Stones and investing MAG can help reduce the cost of the Gun Shot but cannot be reduced below 1, which does not lower it very much. Though it may seem fun using guns as weapons, the fun won't last long without money for each bullet, and even one single gunner can cause a rather massive dent in money for weapons, items, and revival.
- Magical attacks and effects can be very efficient, so a Magician can be helpful and are extremely versatile. Some classes also can have intense magical attacks if SP is invested properly.
- A useful setup for beginners is: 1 Sniper/Gunner. If you pick the Gunner, then have a Priest to help with costs. Have a Gladiator or a Whipper. Pick your remaining classes by choosing 1 ranged and 1 melee, or if you have the Gunner, Priest and Gladiator/Whipper, pick a Boxer.
When the game was first created, only four classes existed: Boxer, Gladiator, Sniper, and Magician. The Priest was added in ver2.2 BETA, the Gunner was added in ver3.4 BETA, the Whipper was added in ver6.3, and the Angel was added in ver9.2.
Orbs | Dan-Ball Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia
Orbs are weapons that are used by Magicians. While only the Ice Orb 6 and Thunder Orb 6 have the word "orb" in their weapon names, all of them are shaped like spheres, hence the name. The name of orbs often refer to their elemental type. Orbs tend to have higher damage and more intense magical effects than other weapons, but, in exchange, have higher AGI and therefore a lower rate of fire than most other weapons. Instead of name differences like most other weapons have between levels, orbs have differences in the icon outlines: level 1-2 orbs more or less just have a simple orb as their icon, at levels 3-4, they gain a sparkly bit on the upper left part of the icon, at level 5-6, it looks as though there's two thin rings circling the orbs, and at level 7-8, there is a single fiery ring within a cloud surrounding a small point of light, and the orb's edge cannot be seen. Orbs have 5 types: Physical, Fire, Thunder, Ice, and Freeze.
Note: Similar to Thunder Storm, but it summons 24 thunder bolts straight down at the enemy. Highly effective on large, slow enemies, especially when there is a Bullet's Card 4 equipped, which will double the amount of bullets to 48. Fast enemies, however, can simply move out of the way to avoid most of the spears. When a Guide's Card is added, the spears that miss will travel on the ground towards other enemies because the spears linger on the ground for a short moment when hitting it and can sometimes shoot at an angle if the enemy moves when it shoots.
Note: This weapon behaves like the Delta Explosion: 6 large freezing one-arrows will appear if an enemy enters the Magician's range. While Delta Explosion will pierce terrain, this attack will bounce off terrain instead. Although this weapon can potentially keep a group frozen more reliably than Big Icicle due to the fact that it's arrows always spread out evenly from the center of the nearest enemy, whereas Big Icicle comes in from somewhat random angles, it's much lower freeze time means the Magician will likely need at least 30 DEX, a Diamond, and a Quick's Card of the highest available levels to reliably keep a group frozen solid. If enemies with lots of strong resistances are encountered, this weapon has extremely deadly damage potential for decimating them with Bullet's Card 4 or 5 and Quick's Card 5 if the Magician has lots of MAG, as freeze damage cannot be reduced by enemy resistances. Even with such large DPS, it is still not recommended on single enemies except for the biggest ones and those immune to all types.
Stick Ranger Comments - Free game site DAN-BALLComments code of conduct
Use appropriate expressions.Don't post offensive comments.Don't reply to any inflammatory comments but ignore them.
#tiUfEF0D 2017/10/24 21:49
COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i angry :/
#tiUfEF0D 2017/10/23 18:36
@U HAVE 2 VOTE!!!stop it idiot
U HAVE 2 VOTE!!!
#oivMsWIR 2017/10/23 12:23
SR = RAGE GAME
#UssduMir 2017/10/22 21:40
Also, ha55ii wouldn't remove a game he worked hard and long on.
#UssduMir 2017/10/22 21:36
Because he's upset that PG and/or PG2 are not getting updates and neither is SR. Besides it wouldn't matter if he got rid of SR because we still have modding.
#tiUfEF0D 2017/10/22 17:15
@U HAVE 2 VOTE!!!go the hell !this game is cool !why you hate this game ?!
U HAVE 2 VOTE!!!
#oivMsWIR 2017/10/22 14:13
Stick Ranger SU.CKS!!!!!!!ha55ii PLEASE REMOVE THIS GAME FOR DAN-BALL FOREVER!!!!!!!!Powder Game ,Aqua Box, 100bit, Rockets, Ham Race, Irritation Stickman,etc. are BETTER THAN SR.SR SU.CKS!!!! >:(
#2xxXEq6h 2017/10/21 16:29
A heads up for ha55ii, somebody route this to him, the desert heat animation is not working. The heat waves in the background are supposed to be moving and were before. I've been meaning to post this for a while.
#Uh48cZZD 2017/10/20 22:31
to play the mods, but to use with other things, I prefer the Chrome
#Uh48cZZD 2017/10/20 22:30
I always use firefox
#orMlzzo2 2017/10/20 03:47
do not use chrome to play mods. best option is electron, but if for some reason you dont want to use that, use firefox
#l0BfXzrn 2017/10/20 02:12
@nitro567How do you get your mod to work with chrome? I unzipped the folder and the html is chrome by default but when I open it the game window doesn't appear, just the BG and get/set bar.
#8i6Uazku 2017/10/18 22:19
I like turtles!
#tiUfEF0D 2017/10/18 17:58
#MfemCi86 2017/10/18 15:20
hey do you guys like eggs
#QPzQXSKS 2017/10/18 08:18
#D5Zdki7l 2017/10/16 11:01
@Dark DoctorThat's like saying North Korea is irrelevant....Oh wait.
#tiUfEF0D 2017/10/16 01:13
oh wait its "This PC"and i can copydone now its hereI cried in vain -_-
#tiUfEF0D 2017/10/16 01:06
my computer IS GONE NOOOOOOO !I DON'T KNOW WHY !
#UssduMir 2017/10/15 23:23
VS mode is irrelevant
#2xxXEq6h 2017/10/15 14:10
Update: eocb's really good team falls the majority of the time to the following party: Char,LP,STR,DEX,MAG,Weapon,Compo,CompoPriest,0,196,0,0,InfernoRod7,BlackCrystal7,RedStone7Priest,0,196,0,0,InfernoRod7,BlackCrystal7,RedStone7Gunner,0,98,98,0,RailGun7,QuicksCard7,Catapult7Gunner,0,98,98,0,RailGun7,QuicksCard7,Catapult7The noted team is not undefeatable, though. It can be beat with a really good tank used as a block while snipers nail the priests and gunners.
#2xxXEq6h 2017/10/15 12:40
There is a Rank S team called "try me" by eocb. You guys should see if you can beat it, it is one of the toughest teams I've versed.
#9vjxBgNL 2017/10/14 18:05
Nothing to share!Nothing to DO!Ahhh!
#StWzwMxl 2017/10/14 15:37
@LB85: Don't you know yourself?
#9vjxBgNL 2017/10/14 03:38
Here am I...This place is scary...I Dont know anyone!
#7IDjFjOu 2017/10/13 19:45
wow.here is more active than powder gsme 1.Also I have stick tsnger.All wizard.pretty high level but Im stuck ın a boss.Any tips?
#QPzQXSKS 2017/10/12 06:19
it's on my laptop because that what i use to work on it.
#A49zb0aG 2017/10/11 21:49
if version 4.0 is in your laptop, what are you waiting to launch?
#tiUfEF0D 2017/10/11 02:28
#UssduMir 2017/10/11 01:41
There is a 0.001% chance that v4.0 will be done tomorrow.
#JHKRhKcD 2017/10/10 02:35
@powergggggghuhhhh sorryi'm having no progress in my mods:P
#UssduMir 2017/10/10 01:17
Guy's I never said 4.0 was done XD
#tiUfEF0D 2017/10/09 02:20
@marcossanchesits not done ?!come on dude !
#tiUfEF0D 2017/10/08 17:04
@Dark Doctorreally ? verison 4.0 its not here
#UssduMir 2017/10/08 09:30
On my laptop.
#NdypcPM1 2017/10/08 07:25
@Dark Doctorversion 4.0? where
#UssduMir 2017/10/08 05:30
#tiUfEF0D 2017/10/07 15:20
@Lightning Lordthank you
#D5Zdki7l 2017/10/07 12:38
The only thing I can say here now is...█▀▄▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▄▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█░▀░█ █░░█ █░░█ █░▀░█ █▄▄█ █▄▄█ ▀▀█ ▀▀█▀░░░▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░ ▀░░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
#QPzQXSKS 2017/10/07 12:03
#tiUfEF0D 2017/10/05 16:21
oh my god stop please
#UssduMir 2017/10/05 10:25
tfw you're bad a stickranger.
#MfemCi86 2017/10/05 10:24
@powergggggghI have a suggestion for you: put duct tape on the back of your dog. It will make it last longer on walks to the airport when you're claiming reimbursement money.
#5EcgArGT 2017/10/04 13:33
@AdamsRadThe Angel has Charge Ring 2; a weapon that's among the best PvE weapons in the entire game in my opinion. Just keep upgrading the Ruby and Garnet on it every chance you get all the way up to tier 7 for each. Charge Ring 2 can even handle many situations better than Fire God 7 can. 60 DEX 100 MAG rest LP works wonders for the Charge Ring 2.The other decent weapons for the Angel are: Thunder God 7 w/ 90 MAG, 100 DEX, Bullet's 7, + Ring's 6 can utterly destroy many enemies; Quick God 8 w/ 50 MAG, 100 DEX, Bullet's 7, + Ring's 6 can do some decent splashing physical DPS; and Thorn God 8 can rip up a flying swarm with 160 MAG, 30 DEX, Bullet's 7, + Ring's 6.
#orMlzzo2 2017/10/03 07:03
i use Angelfav class for sure
#qoIU6p2L 2017/10/03 05:34
Does anyone actually use the angel?
#JjXI41O8 2017/10/03 02:08
For the whipper I suggest:MAG =(50), DEX =(Rest)Weapon: Explosion Whip 2Compo: Quick's Card (best you can get, the better)Compo2: Bullet's Card (Since with 146 DEX the Whipper stays with 29+ bullets so you can use Bullet's 4, 6, or 7)
#5EcgArGT 2017/10/03 00:11
Angel: 30 DEX 100 MAG rest LP (Charge Ring 2 should carry you through most of the game)Magician: 30 DEX (optional 24~60 MAG) rest STR (can easily handle flying enemies + outrange some tougher enemies that you don't want your melees near)Gladiator: 26 MAG rest LP (main tank, can make effective use of Lightsabers and Flame-series swords)Whipper: 1 MAG rest DEX. (I jest. Try to find a more optimal build than this lol xD Just don't invest in STR no matter what; STR is the definition of "useless" for Whippers, don't be fooled by the existence of the Iron-series whips)
#4UTdbUKR 2017/10/02 04:19
Could someone help me? I have a Gladiator, a Whipper, an Angel, and a Magician. What kinds of builds should make?
#UssduMir 2017/10/01 22:55
I cant find it
Fire InThe hole
#j7nWv87q 2017/10/01 16:13
On that note, join the DBCB Discord, if you want. There's a whole channel dedicated to mod downloads and updates. (I know the link's been posted before; I'll only post it if people can't find it.)
#2xxXEq6h 2017/09/30 15:46
I can see that things have definitely become interesting since last I played this game. I've never modded it before, and I'm quite curious about this x8 stickmen thing that Lightning Lord created. How do I install it?
#MfemCi86 2017/09/30 06:21
...Who even IS Stick Ranger, by the way?
#gqe3yqDi 2017/09/28 03:36
if I had a dolar for every letter that I saw on the internet I would go to mars or something
#tiUfEF0D 2017/09/28 00:09
@Dark Doctorok sorry---LL's Mod v(3.5)
#UssduMir 2017/09/27 23:40
@powergggggghPlease, refer it to as "LL's mod".
#5EcgArGT 2017/09/27 15:44
... "Ice Meteor Magician knockback capabilities" Lmao no xDOn the other hand, "Ice Missile w/ Quick's for deadly ranged DPS" sounds *almost* plausible. Not quite though; because Sapphire 7, Bullet's 5, Guide's 7, and Quick's 7 all together would be the bare minimum to make it actually at all deadly against crowds and particularly larger enemies. So unless someone makes at least a 3-compo mod if not a 4-compo mod, no "dice" for that idea.That utter gibberish tho; gotta love the COMMENT BOT >.> xD
#h4LXayCp 2017/09/27 11:57
@Omega16so im on ice meteor magician knockback capabilities comes out on his talk about stick ranger keep just talking about ice missile quicks for a deadly ranged damager or the dicier quicks is the sniper can find more modsbut i beat it to beat it sounds like atomic ray with nothing.
#A49zb0aG 2017/09/25 21:38
@OmegaPiratePlease, politics no. the world is already full of people arguing politics, lets keep just talking about stick ranger ok??
#J6zxNgtx 2017/09/25 09:53
@RDB & DarkIf I had a nickel for every time someone typed something stupid into the internet, I would still have no money because the far-right steals all of it.
#tiUfEF0D 2017/09/23 23:39
no one comments againgoddamnit
#tiUfEF0D 2017/09/23 17:40
@Dark Doctori can't wait "My Stick Ranger Mod! v(4.0)" :P
#5EcgArGT 2017/09/23 17:11
Lol, if Google had a penny for every word every person using the internet typed, *they'd* be rich. Oh wait....
#UssduMir 2017/09/22 23:40
@RadiantDarkBlazeIf I had a penny for every word you type, I'd be rich.
#5EcgArGT 2017/09/22 14:58
@Mont314That's "Thunder 1"; not "Lightning 1"~ ;P I don't think of Thunder 1 as a suitable knockback weapon myself, but it at least won't ever pull enemies backwards like Atomic Ray 5 can on occasion. Bullet's 5 + Knockback's 5 is probably most suitable because of the lower projectile count, however you'll really have to hope that the first knockback shot comes out by the second shot or the enemies will probably get too close and attack.
#ThE7mUFZ 2017/09/22 06:31
@RDBHe asked a question. I gave an answer. That's all there is to it.Side note: Got a Discord, finally. Tried to find the Dan-Ball link but came up with nothing.
#tiUfEF0D 2017/09/22 01:38
@Dark Doctoroh sorry
#YMHFdv8f 2017/09/22 01:26
@RadiantDarkBlazeThat thunder-type magician orb in Grassland 5. It shoots 3 thunder straight at [email protected] must register an account in order to use that feature.
#WWIbgETo 2017/09/22 00:09
ummmm how do i fix the user registration is required pls help:(
#UssduMir 2017/09/21 23:59
@powergggggghNope, just signed in.
#tiUfEF0D 2017/09/21 15:24
@Lightning Lordyou copy name ?
#QPzQXSKS 2017/09/21 02:53
Quick note, Ill be "Lightning Lord" when im on pc and "Dark Doctor" when im on mobile.
#QPzQXSKS 2017/09/21 02:41
#tiUfEF0D 2017/09/20 17:12
@RadiantDarkBlazeoh hey new video again
#5EcgArGT 2017/09/20 09:37
Oh; I was typing that comment, left it to do other things for a bit, then came back + posted without refreshing the page first. Yes, the Sniper can also do really good knockback; in fact does much better than Magician for PvE knockback; however DanielSalmiDank wanted advice for what to do with a 2 Priest 2 Magician team that they were running. No Snipers on that team, so only Magician knockback was relevant to their team.
#5EcgArGT 2017/09/20 09:31
Probably referring to the video where I continually failed to solo the cactus superboss with a Gladiator in an earlier version of Ivan's mod, which is my newest video. It's over 1 month old by now though, so I don't really consider it "new" myself.I know what Lightning 7 is, but what's Lightning 1 Mont314? ;P xD
#aJqdB2Ed 2017/09/20 08:56
The archer is good with knockback too...
#UssduMir 2017/09/20 03:40
tfw radiant didn't make a new videoXD
#YMHFdv8f 2017/09/20 01:20
Don't forget lightning 1 for knockback lulz
#tiUfEF0D 2017/09/20 00:05
@RadiantDarkBlazeYES FINALLY NEW VIDEO !thanks you so much
#5EcgArGT 2017/09/19 15:38
@luigge @Omega16Lightning 7, the far superior knockback weapon for the Magician, doesn't drop until Cavern 7. That is not helpful for someone who hasn't beaten Hell 5 yet, thus why I recommended Atomic Ray 5 for the time [email protected] you get to Cavern 7, upgrade from Atomic Ray 5 to Lightning 7 w/ Knockback's 4 + Quick's 5; and then upgrade the Quick's 5 to a Quick's 7 upon reaching Hell Gate. You'll also want two other Lightning 7s; one w/ Bullet's 7 + Quick's (5→7) and the other w/ Pierce's 4 + Quick's (5→7). Because you'll still have Cavern 8 ahead of you, I'd actually recommend working on composing the terrain piercing Lightning 7 first so that the particularly rough terrain in Cavern 8 doesn't block your otherwise perfectly good DPS.
#ThE7mUFZ 2017/09/19 06:36
Yes, it's much better than Atomic Ray 5.STR and DEX help it significantly.
#A49zb0aG 2017/09/18 22:39
isn't lightning 7 better?
#A49zb0aG 2017/09/18 22:35
atomic ray is good but sometimes pull the enemies backwards
#5EcgArGT 2017/09/18 13:09
If you're going to use the knockback strat as Mont314 suggested, first make sure that you've got superior range to the Hell 5 enemies. The one that shoots spears in an overhead spread is the most important one to fully outrange; the spears land more clustered at the very edges of its range, so just barely failing to outrange it is particularly disadvantageous.For using knockback to beat Hell 5, I'd recommend Atomic Ray 5 w/ Quick's 5 + Knockback's 5. The 30 knockback per hit from Knockback's 4 just won't do what it's needed to do for Atomic Ray 5, so you'll have to rely on the dicier 90 from Knockback's 5; the Quick's 5 will help ensure that a ray with the knockback capabilities comes out on time to keep the Hell 5 enemies away.
#YMHFdv8f 2017/09/17 22:42
@DanielSalmiDankA bit late to the party, but having a magician attack with knockback may make some enemies in Hell 5 unable to attack you.
#iNoN6kq3 2017/09/17 07:16
Hey, here is a thought, everyone stop replying to this guy. Also, Crystalzzz, 300 letters is literally 2 tweet boxes. That is not long. Also yes, I did call you one, especially if you think 300 characters is long.
#aJqdB2Ed 2017/09/17 06:56
@JT98BroBoth those comments are 300+ letters long..."takes less than 2 minutes to read if your reading speed is higher than that of a third grader."Did you just call me a 3rd [email protected]"Don't mistake my savagery for anger.">You're not smart enough to be a member of the guild, anyways. Just go ahead and forget about Discord's͏ ͏e͏xistence.>So, you started using Discord almost 10 years before it was even created? Impressive. With your secrets of time travel, we could change the world!Dumbass.>This is not a troll, this is a moron.My my, what an amazing comeback!>Jesus people are so stupid and can't understand...>My my, what an amazing comeback!>Jesus people are so stupid and can't understand...No, YOU are the stupid one because you can't convey what you're trying to say correctly. The fact that NOBODY can understand you is YOUR fault.And I don't want a 10-year-old telling me to get a life just because I got him butthurt and he's unable to come back at me with a worthy insult.Riiiightt.....
#6gkHelVa 2017/09/16 22:47
@CrystalzzzThere's no such thing as muting here. I got busy with stuff on Discord (my bot, moderation on guilds, etc)And I was never angry. Don't mistake my savagery for anger.
#tiUfEF0D 2017/09/16 15:38
and LV 139
#tiUfEF0D 2017/09/16 15:38
[SR Modding 7.0]PriestLP 652STR 426DEX -50MAG -50SniperLP 1018STR 80DEX 80MAG 60MagicianLP 998STR 60DEX 30MAG 120BoxerLP 1400STR 0DEX 30MAG 150
#5EcgArGT 2017/09/16 14:36
Oh right that. Freeze Explosion 6 w/ Bullet's 6 + Quick's 5 for semi-decent non-negatable damage against enemies that are essentially immune to pretty much everything else that you have, such as Hell 5. Upgrade to Permafrost 8 w/ Bullet's 7 + Quick's 7 later on. You shouldn't ever need a copy of either weapon composed for freezing anything though; the Priest's Freeze Exp (Staff 6/Rod 8) should probably have crowd freezing covered assuming that you follow my build for the Priests.
#xXxoVv6Y 2017/09/16 10:56
freeze explosion 6 for Hell 5
#iNoN6kq3 2017/09/16 08:00
You know, aside from the person asking the question? Also lmao, that's not even long. It takes less than 2 minutes to read if your reading speed is higher than that of a third grader.[ 1000posts ]
- Access counter -