Android emulator download for android
LeapDroid Android Emulator Download for PC Windows 10/7/8/8.1/XP/Mac
LeapDroid Android Emulator for PC: LeapDroid | Android Emulator for Windows With Better Performance: Android, with its flexibility and massive storehouse of apps, is a very popular and most widespread operating system used in smartphones. However when the same Android is taken to PC/Laptop it is not at all compatible with it.
Here comes the role of Android Emulators who simulate Android like environment in PC i.e. we can run Android apps and games on our PC/Laptop. Most of us are using one emulator or another but the question is which is the best? This guide will talk about a latest Android Emulator in market; LeapDroid; developers of whom have claimed it to be a best and most powerful android emulator in market.
LeapDroid Most Powerful Android Emulator Windows 10/7 or Windows 8/8.1
Read more to know about features, download and installation of LeapDroid; Android Emulator for Windows 10/8.1 or Windows 7/8 [32 Bit/64 Bit] on PC/Laptop.
Want to use Multiple Instagram Accounts on Single Android Phone? Yes? Click to know more
Koplayer Android Emulator for PC Windows 10/7/8 or Windows 8.1/XP/Mac is also one of the best alternative to this latest working LeapDroid Emulator. Before going further it is necessary to make the readers aware of the features/strengths of LeapDroid Android Emulator which are listed below.
LeapDroid For Windows 10/7 or Windows 8/8.1 [32 bit/ 64 bit] PC/Laptop | Features LeapDroid
- OpenGL Support.
- Android 4.4.4 image.
- File sharing between Virtual Machine and Host Machine.
- Supports multiple instances i.e. we can run two or more LeapDroid instances side-by-side, so we can play the same game with different accounts.
- Key mapping i.e. any touch gesture we would use on an android device can easily be mapped to a keyboard or mouse gesture.
- Supports audio output and microphone input.
- Very high compatibility as almost 98% of Android Apps can run on LeapDroid.
- Text copy and paste between virtual machine and host machine.
- Supports x86 and ARM apps.
- Latest release has Direct X Rendering Engine and MSI Installer.
- There are not any annoying advertisements in between.
- Wonderful efficiency and fluidity.
Well! the readers will agree that the above features do make LeapDroid; the most powerful android emulator available in market.
Lost your Clash of Clans village? Well! get it back in simple steps. Click to know more.
LeapDroid Android Emulator For Windows/Mac PC/Laptop[Minimum System Requirements]
- Dual core AMD or Intel CPU.
- 32/64-bit of Windows 7 or above.
- GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) with OpenGL 2.1 or above.
- Minimum 2 GB of System RAM, 4 GB is recommended for better performance.
- Minimum 2 GB of Hard disk free space.
- Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) enabled (Recommended for better performance).
- Hyper-V disabled (Recommended for better performance).
Now readers must be thinking that how to check whether Virtualization has been enabled or not. Following simple steps will help for that.
- For Windows 8/8.1/10 Users you can confirm the Virtualization status in Task Manager -> Performance -> CPU tab.
LeapDroid Android Emulator For Windows 10/8/8.1
- For Windows 7 Users they can run Microsoft® Hardware-Assisted Virtualization Detection Tool from here and follow the on-screen instructions.
For enabling Virtualization Technology we can go to the BIOS of our motherboard by clicking F2 and in Advanced option in the menu bar we will see ‘Processor Configuration.’ From this option we can enable or disable the Virtualization.
Now following are the simple and easy steps to download and install LeapDroid; Android Emulator for Windows 10/8.1 or Windows 7/8 [32 Bit/64 Bit] on PC/Laptop. For Clash of Clans, clash royale, flappy bird, hay day, boom beach and chatting apps like WhatsApp, FaceBook, SnapChat, Hike this LeapDroid emulator is the best.
Check Out this Alternative: Nox App Player Download for Windows 10/7/8 or Windows 8.1/XP/Mac.
Multiple Accounts: Two Clash of Clans Accounts in One Mobile Phone Trick Working.
Download & Install LeapDroid Android Emulator For Windows 10/7 or Windows 8/8.1 [32 bit/ 64 bit]
- LeapDroid can be downloaded from the official site by clicking here[http://bit.ly/2fAdGxJ].
- Or readers can directly download the setup of LeapDroid by clicking here[http://bit.ly/2fAdGxJ].
- Make sure that you have a good internet connection as the installer is offline i.e. it will install without any internet connection therefore it will be of large size amounting up to 250 MB.
- Once the setup is downloaded click on the setup to start the installation wizard for LeapDroid
- The installation will be completed within a few minutes and therefore click on the icon of LeapDroid to start the Emulator.
- Once it starts it will ask us whether we want to create a new Google Account or use the existing one. Choose whatever option suits you.
- Once the Google account has been setup we are all set to use the android emulator.
LeapDroid for Windows PC/Laptop/Computer [32 bit/64 bit]Regarding installation of apps we can install either by searching in inbuilt Google Play Store or by using the shortcuts provided on the home screen of the emulator for some most popular apps.
In spite of boasting such great features and strength LeapDroid emulator still has limitations which can hinder its progress and popularity. Following are certain issues with LeapDroid which needs to be addressed soon. Latest Leapdroid 1.1.0 is performing better than previous leapdroid 1.0.0 version and its fixed some bugs. If you face file corrupted error need to upgrade graphic card to complete installation of leapdroid then below URL helps you to fix those simple issues.
LeapDroid for Windows 10 32 Bit/64 Bit or Windows 8/8.1/7 PC/Laptop|Limitations
- Android APK’s from windows can be installed only through command prompt as drag and drop Apk installation is not there yet in LeapDroid Android Emulator.
- Currently this emulator only works with Windows so for MAC OS and Linux users this is not a reason to be happy.
Also read what others are reading:-
So guys and girls that’s it for LeapDroid. Go ahead and experience LeapDroid; Android Emulator for Windows 10/8.1 or Windows 7/8 [32 Bit/64 Bit] on PC/Laptop.
Best Android Emulator for PC (Windows 7/8 and Mac) Free DownloadTecnigen – A True Tech & Social News Blog
Almost all of are using an Android phone. But do you guys know you can install Android emulator in your PC also whether it’s a Windows device or a MAC device. Yes, its possible to download best Android Emulator for PC available for Windows 7,8 as well as Mac OS X. It provides you all those facilities which you get in your phone. It allows you to search, download and install various games and applications. Downloading and installing it will give a new face to your device.
Here arise a question that which is the best Android Emulator for your device? So, here I am with the list of it which is really best for your device i.e Windows 7, Windows 8 as well as Mac.
Also See : How to Play Subway Surfers for PC with Bluestacks
List of Best Android Emulator for MAC device:
Below I have given a really short review for Top Android Emulator for Mac OS X Computer system. Please have a look.
1). Virtual Box is the most famous Emulator for Android Apps available in the market for MAC device. The feature like simple UI, search, download and installation makes it more useful. And the amazing fact is that it’s totally free of cost.
Note : You need to Install the new OS in Virtual Machine, well this is indeed a long tutorial which you will surely find in internet.
2). Next comes the name of Bluestacks. This is another popular name in the world of Android Emulator. Like Virtual Box it is also very easy to use. You just have to install it properly and after that everything will be under your control. You can download Bluestacks for PC from here.
The Windows users might be thinking that where is the list for them? So, here is the list for you guys also.
Also Check out more interesting Software in our website which you will surely like
Top Android Emulators for PC (Windows 7/8)
Well, below I have given out one really nice list of reviewed software which you will surely love.
See : How to Download WhatsApp for PC (Windows and Mac)
1) Bluestacks for Windows OS
Bluestacks is the first most name for the Best Android Emulator for Windows device. Yes, I have mentioned the name of it before for the Mac device which is also available in the market for Windows device.
2) Jar of Beans
Then here comes the second name, Jar of Beans. It is quite easy to install and use. Most of Top Android Emulators doesn’t allow you to play Jelly Bean games. It is specially designed to support Jelly Bean games.
Here is the third most popular name of Android Emulator for Windows device, YouWave. It helps you out to search different kinds of applications and games easily. It is one of the well-known Emulators. Note : YouWave is premium software available for Windows 7/8 as well as Mac but its quality is just immense.
So, these were the list of best Android Emulator for PC or Windows device and MAC device respectively.
Hopefully, I have succeeded in providing you exact and correct information about these Android Emulator. Now, you will be able to choose the best Emulator for your device. So, why are you guys waiting for? Just move on and download an really nice Android Apps Emulator for your PC and enjoy the features of Smartphone on your PC itself. Those who love using different applications and playing different games will definitely going to love these software. Don’t wait so long for taking advantage of these really Amazing and top Best Android Emulator for PC i.e Windows and Mac. You can download these from the link provided in the post.
Best Android Emulator for Mac OS to Download in 2017
The Apple developed Mac OS was revolutionary and diversified the choices consumers had when it came to selecting an Operating System. The Mac OS is very user friendly and has amazing features coupled with a truly interactive interface. Below is a list of the top 5 Android emulators for Mac, you can easily choose one and get the best Android emulator for Mac OS.
5 Best Android Emulators for Mac OS
The only way this could get any better would be if it were possible to run Android on a Mac OS. Well, the good news is that it certainly can be done, all by using the help of an Android emulator for Mac. Imagine being able to use WhatsApp on a Mac! To help you, the user, in this endeavor we present 5 of the best Android emulators for Mac.
1. Bluestacks AppPlayer Android Emulator for Mac OS
The Bluestacks AppPlayer is one of the best Android emulator for Mac going around at the moment. The reason for its success lies behind the fact that it utilizes a unique ‘Layer Cake’ technology which basically facilitates running Android apps without the help of an external Virtual Desktop App.
Bluestacks boasts a number of other useful features such as:
- The .apk files can be installed using Bluestacks directly from the guest Mac OS itself. In other words, a simple double click will get the job done and it is even possible to launch apps instantly using the Mac dashboard.
- It configures itself automatically to whatever internet is connected to the Guest OS, so there is no need for lengthy configurations. Just start it up and enjoy instant internet connectivity.
- This Android emulator for Mac comes with a search manager already integrated which means you can install any .apk file within itself.
- Push Notifications of installed apps go through the hosting Mac OS, so apps such as WhatsApp can be used seamlessly along with Mac OS apps and it feels just like using an Android. Message pop ups etc will appear exactly you would expect them to.
2. Andy OS Android App Emulator for Mac OS
Andy OS is another well known and popular Android emulator for Mac with a very user friendly interface just like its fellows on this list. However, its one major drawback is that it has the pre-requisite that VirtualBox needs to be installed on the Mac in question. If that is seen to, it is a great Android emulator. Go to this link to download Andy OS emulator.
Its features include:
- Support for a multi touch system for even more immersive gaming.
- Open installed apps directly from Desktop.
- Open GL Hardware acceleration, as well as Camera and Microphone features supported. This makes gaming on the Mac uncannily similar to playing using a handheld device.
- Allows using the phone simultaneously as a controller to play games such as racing or simulation games.
- Google Play Store is inbuilt here as well. However, unlike most other emulators this feature is available even with Windows builds.
Read Also: Best Windows Emulators for Mac OS
3. Droid4X Android Gaming Emulator for Mac
The next Android emulator for Mac on our list is the Droid4X. This emulator was created with raw power in mind and for this reason, it is the best choice for heavy duty gaming, whether that is on Windows or on Mac OS.
Its specialties are:
- It comes pre rooted and with Google Play Store already installed for easy installation of apps.
- Comes equipped with the versatility to configure the keyboard or controller for gaming purposes. This is especially important for hardcore gamers who want the absolute maximum. This feature alone makes it the go to Android emulator for gamers.
- Installation is extremely simple. All you need to do is select, drag and drop the .apk file, which will automatically initiate installation.
4. Genymotion – Run Android Apps on Mac
This Android emulator for Mac is unique in the sense that it allows the user to change the kind of Android device as well as the Android OS version being used. This, of course, means unparalleled flexibility and versatility in usage depending upon the situation and app/game one is interested in running. You can download it from Genymotion.Com.
Its attractive aspects include:
- Supporting configuration of resources like hard disk space, RAM etc allocated to the Android device in question. This is particularly useful for people using less powerful systems where each and every ounce of processing power requires careful management.
- ADB support as well as support for Open GL hardware acceleration, which allows the user to use the Android device full screen and play games on the Mac.
- Directly supports networking whether that is through ethernet or WiFi. It emulates your connection directly so that the emulated Android shares that internet connection as well.
- Best of all, it allows click, drag and drop file transfers to the emulated SD Card as well as supporting Gyroscope, Light and Accelerometer sensors.
- However, you will need an account on Genymotion Cloud’s site to use this Android emulator for Mac.
5. Xamarin Android App Player for Mac
This is the last of our Android emulators and it functions by virtualizing a device instead of just emulating it. You can download it today on your Mac using this link.
Its special aspects include:
- Support of Open GL
- Increased speed of emulation due to its specialty of device virtualization.
BONUS: The ARChon! Android Emulator is an emulator that can run directly from the Google Chrome Browser and can work on the Mac as well. You can follow the installation guide and download the extension from this page.
This concludes the list of the top 5 android emulator for Mac in the market at the present time. While these are the options that are at the very top of the list, there are other alternatives available as well for those who have more niche usages or tastes.
Read Also: Best Apps to Mirror Android or iPhone Screen to Mac
These include AndroVM, Android SDK (Official) Emulator and AndroLite. However, the reason that they were not included in the original list is that they have problems with flexibility or ease of usage that the above 5 do not have. If you feel that going through tedious configurations and calibrations is worth it, you are most welcome to check them out.
Please do comment!
Top 10 Free Android Emulators For PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10 | Run Android apps on Computer PC/Windows 7/8.1/10
Being a popular OS, Android has gone deeply into the hearts of users worldwide. Whether it is a high end flagship or a lower end smartphone, Android can be found in most of the devices. HD video playback and gaming need one of the potent hardware resources as compared to sending text messages, calling and browsing the web. That’s why Android smartphones with low specifications of the hardware do not succeed at meeting your expectations. There is nothing to worry because you can experience the use of Android using some alternate ways. There are android emulators for pc available, which help you in running the Android apps as well as game, improving your experience.
With many Android emulators to choose from, you can pick up the best one that can meet your needs. For this, you need to look at some of the excellent Android emulators in the market that support you run android applications and games on the PC. Top 10 Free Android Emulators for PC available are explained below:
Top 10 Free Android Emulators for PC
Here we have collected Android Emulator Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 and windows touch. From the below list click on Android Emulator Download and get your emulator downloaded.
Android Emulator #1 Bluestacks
Android Emulator BlueStacks : It is at the number one position in the list of the best Android emulators for PC. It has some unique features, due to which it has obtained popularity all over the world. You can download it very easily. If you want to download Android apps or games, then it is also a simple process, by double tapping on the apk file. The games and apps can be downloaded from the Google Play Store directly. It also has a good UI, working on the layercake technology.
Click here to download BlueStacks Offline Installer for Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10.
Android Emulator #2 Andyroid
Android Emulator Andy : It is one of the other well-known Android emulators for computers. With it, you can control screen with the mobile device. The interesting thing to know about it is that it supports the installation of any application via a desktop browser. To install it, you need to have Virtual box installed in the computers. This emulator is created for those who want to play Android games on the big screen on windows PC.
Click here to download Andyroid -Andy OS emulator for windows 7/8/8.1/10
Android Emulator #3 Droid4x
This android emulator for pc is available with all features, which you can find in any of the Android devices. This emulator comes with resizing feature to any dimension. The keyboard can be used to play games as well as configuring the keyboard options. The best feature of Droid4x is that anything can be controlled via mobiles. Moreover, you can also record the screen while using any app or playing any game on the Windows big screen. It also gives you an option to use a joystick for playing games.
Click here to download Droid4X Android simulator for Windows 7/8/8.1/10
Android Emulator #4 Genymotion
This kind of Android emulator works faster as compared to Bluestacks as well as Andyroid. It is all because of its architecture virtualization being built on x86. After installing it on a Windows PC, you need to install the Android device on this emulator. It is an Android emulator made to test Android apps. Hence it is a helpful tool for Android app developers these days. Using this emulator can give you an option to copy any text from PC into it or vice versa. Moreover, any person can also install apps with the use of the command prompt as well as dragging and dropping. If you are an Android app developer, then it is the best emulator you are going to have in order to examine the behaviour of the app.
Click here to download GenyMotion for Windows 7/8/8.1/10
Android Emulator #5 Windroy
This emulator is one of the unique ones in the list to run android applications on pc. It is due to the thing that this emulator runs with the help of the Windows Kernel. Using this Android emulator, there is nothing to get any external Virtualbox support such as Bluestacks. Moreover, it has some interesting features. It is a light weighted Android emulator, you can get than others. It means that you can carry it in an easy and safe manner. It is also important to make sure that the directory path, in which you install it, must be free from spaces.
Click here to download Windroy with Gapps
Android Emulator #6 Xamarin Android player
It is one of the least popular Android emulators, but with great features. It is really a good emulator to use. You can get the latest Android experience on your computers completely free of cost. It has been developed by one of the popular programming service oriented companies with main focus is on developers. Of course, it also does not need Virtual box to be installed.
Click here to download Xamarin Android Player for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit)Click here to download Xamarin Android Playerfor Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64-bit)
Android Emulator #7 DuOS-M
It is a great competitor of YouWave in the market. That’s why it comes up with a free trial offer for one month; even YouWave is also in this category. It is more effective than YouWave. It is all because of its amazing features. Firstly, it supports multi-touch and pinch to zoom features, giving you the best experience on computers to use android applications on pc, which you have never had with others. It simplifies the PC gaming. It also supports Application and GPS compatibility. You can easily use it.
Click here to Download DuOS-M for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit)Click here to Download DuOS-M Android Emulator for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64-bit)
Android Emulator #8 Jar of Beans
Possibly, you might understand that the emulation platform was dependent on the popular Jelly Bean OS. There is nothing to follow like hard rules, while installing this Android emulator. Getting started with it, you need to download the apks. This emulator works with all platforms of Windows. The ratio of the work performance is surprisingly great.
Click here to Download Jar Of Beans for Windows 7/8/8.1/10
Android Emulator #9 Youwave emulator
Most players like this emulator. It is also a free option, but will just run on windows version, such as 7, 8, and 8.1. You can easily use it by installing it simply on the desktop. Once after installation, it will get divided into two halves. You need to grab the application or game, you want to use. People like it very much because of its ease of use.
Click here to Download Youwave Emulator for Windows 7/8/8.1/10
Android Emulator #10 VirtualBox
In fact, it does not come under the category of Android emulator. This emulator is a windows based program, which helps you in creating virtual machines. You can run OS in a virtual environment with it. It also assists you in running Android games and apps using a virtual machine.
Click here to Download Youwave Emulator for Windows 7/8/8.1/10
To use any of them, you need to find the best place to have android games emulator for pc free download. Download your favorite from list of Android Emulators For PC.
Download MEmu Android Emulator on Windows 7,8,10
MEmu Emulator is one of the free Android Emulators which has been launched recently and can enhance the Android experience on your Windows computers and laptops. In other words, it is an Android device player that helps you run all the APK files on the Windows devices including the PC, laptops, and Mac. While many prominent
While many prominent emulators are already available in the market, MEmu Android Emulator is preferred because of the compatibility and maximum performance it offers. Through MEmu Emulator one can play the Android apps and games on PC, chat conveniently through Android instant messengers like WhatsApp, Hike, BBM, WeChat from your keyboard. Also, it helps in running the online streaming apps like the Showbox or Terrarium TV on the bigger screens just with an active internet connection.
Features of MEmu Emulator
#1. Full-length Android device experience on the bigger screen of the computer.
#2. Flexibility in customizing the device model, memory size, resolution, CPU, root mode, navigation bar location et.al.
#3. Mapping the joystick or keyboard to screen for a full-fledged gaming experience.
#4. Passing sensor data to Android using an accelerometer to play race games in an intuitive way.
#5. Simulation of GPS mapping and location
#6. File sharing between the Android devices and the Windows.
#7. Ease of installation just through drag and drop tool.
#8. One click deletion, cloning, creation
#9. Opens multiple windows in the interface simultaneously.
#10. Takes very less time to start.
Games Supported on MEmu Android Emulator
MEmu Android Emulator separates a vast domain of games which include few classic and few newly launched ones. The popular games that can be played with MEmu Emulator are:
- Pokemon GO
- Clash Royale
- Asphalt Xtreme
- Dream League Soccer 2017 PC
- Clash of Kings
- Frontline Commando etc
Besides these games, you can also download WhatsApp for PC using Memu Android Emulator on your computer or laptop.
Things to Notice While Downloading MEmu Emulator on PC
- The installer downloads you MEmu download package that runs virtual Android 4.22 software on your desktop. Even though the installation is not lengthy, it is awkward because the Emulator developers have forgotten to translate the software from Chinese at the end by missing the localization.
- Other than that, the MEmu Emulator installer is compact as it downloads the software from a steady server. If it’s taking time, it is because of the server being overcrowded by the hits and be patient during that.
- A thing to consider is that there are several versions of MEmu Android Emulator that are being released like the Android 5.1, Android 4.4 and if you want to run a different OS on your desktop in the form of a tablet, you can download the installer file of whichever version you prefer.
How to Install and Use MEmu Emulator for PC
#1. The setup program is by and large in Chinese except for the buttons that are in English which help you in finding your way through. Download MEmu Emulator by clicking on below given button.#2. After the installation is done, an emulator window opens just like the Bluestacks Player with Android 4.22 tablet interface along with some basic apps like the File Explorer etc. You can always download more apps from the Google Play Store.
#3. A toolbar appears on the right that includes features like the rotation of the screen, volume adjustment, shaking the device, taking a screenshot or running an Android app.
#4. You can also find a “GPS simulator” tab that is default set to China. Update it to solve location relation issues especially while playing games like Pokemon GO.
#5. If you have any issues during the performance, you should try changing the RAM in which the emulator is located along with the screen resolution and number of CPUs that are rendering the software.
#6. The MEmu Android emulator has shared folders that can enable the user to share the content between the computer and the Android OS including videos, movies, pictures etc.
#7. Apparently, you can also enable multiple touch gestures using the keyboard. However, the procedure is still not known entirely as it is not working for many in their first attempts.
Download SNES Emulator
Install 3DS Emulator & ROMs
Conclusion of MEmu Android Emulator
Concluding, it is one of the latterly free emulators which has been licensed as a Freeware for both the 32-bit and as well as 64-bit versions and also for the Mac. The MEmu 184.108.40.206 version is available for everyone to download but the compatibility will vary with the Windows XP, Vista, 10, 8, 8.1 and Mac OS devices. If you have any issues in installing the MEmu emulator, approach us in the comment section below so that we can help you in resolving it.
Site not found · GitHub PagesSite not found · GitHub Pages
There isn't a GitHub Pages site here.
If you're trying to publish one, read the full documentation to learn how to set up GitHub Pages for your repository, organization, or user account.
Android Emulator for Mac | Download Google Play Apps on your Mac
You can now run Google Play apps on your Mac OS X using an Android emulator. You will be able to run games like Candy Crush, Clash of Clans, Snapchat, WhatsApp, and more on your Apple computer completely free! An Android emulator is a virtual Android device for your computer.
[scroll down for video tutorial]
1. Download Genymotion (you will need to sign up for an account)
Genymotion Download Link
2. Install Genymotion (you do not need to install Genymotion Shell)
3. Install VirtualBox
VirtualBox Download Link
4. Download the Google Play Store OVA
Google Play Store OVA Download Link
5. Open VirtualBox
6. Go to File > Import Appliance… and import the Google Play Store OVA file
7. Close VirtualBox and open Genymotion
8. Double-click genymotion_vbox… to open the virtual device
You will now have access to a virtual Android emulator with the Google Play Store. You can log into your Google account and download apps to your virtual device. You can also sideload .APK files to the device by dragging the file into the virtual device.
Have any questions? Leave us a comment.